Durarara!! RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spirit's apartment

Go down

spirit's apartment  Empty spirit's apartment

Post  spirit kagamie Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 pm

sas spirit zoomed her way past the crowd on her skateboard she thought to herself " i hope it looks pretty nice " she smiles and reaches the address she was looking for " hmmm, looks cool " she grabed her key and went up the elevator " a place all to my own no rules no anything " she exited the elevator on the 4th floor she grabbed her keys and opened the door " woah ! this place is rad XD " she ran to the living room and jumped on the couch she bought " and i don't have to move stuff in just the stuff from my old place " smiles " yea this place is gonna be rad " she got up and walked around the kitchen was right across the living room and her room was down the hall on the left she opened the door " wow they brought back all my posters and my awesome bed ! " runs around her apartment checking out every place then goes into a secret room " hello ? hellooooooo ? " she sees a small door " what the ? " rubs a key hole " looks like theres a key somewhere here " and yea that pretty much two rooms a kitchen a living room and a secret room and a small balcony soo yea thats it
spirit kagamie
spirit kagamie

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down